Commercial Electrician Services
Electrical Services for Businesses in Central NJ Including Monmouth & Ocean County
If you own or manage a business in central New Jersey and need help with any part of your electrical system, whether it be commercial repairs, upgrades, or inspections, MM Electric can help. MM Electric LLC is independently owned and located right here in Wall Township, New Jersey. Our fully licensed and insured commercial electrical contractors are equipped and trained to handle the electrical needs of a business or corporation. Don’t trust your valuable business investments in the hands of an unlicensed contractor. Pick a locally owned and fully licensed commercial electrician that you can trust.
Commercial Electrician services offered by MM Electric
- Inspection- Make sure your business is safe and up to code. MM Electric will carefully inspect your business’s electrical system to make sure all proper safety guidelines are being followed.
- Renovation & Redesign- We have helped business renovate their entire property. Read about some of our business renovation work here
- Installations– From new appliances, outlets, switches or more MM Electric can make sure the installation is right the first time.
- Lighting-Enhance your property and thrill your customers with accent lights, decorative lights and more.
- Rewiring-Lights not working? Switches in active? Have exposed wiring? Protect your business by fixing all faulty wiring issues and take care of wiring problems before they get worse.
- Repairs- Businesses can experience a lot of wear and tear from the flow of customers and frequent updating most businesses experience. MM Electric LLC can handle a wide range of electrical repairs for your business!
- Energy Efficiency- Business electrical bills tend to be high. But they don’t have to drain your profits. Find out ways to be more energy efficiency or spot issues that are causing a high electrical bill by contacting MM Electric.
- Business Security System – Keep your business safe! From alarms to security cameras, surveillance systems and more MM Electric can help secure your business!
What is the Difference Between a Licensed and Unlicensed Electrician?
The fact of the matter is, is that everyone, whether they own a home or business, should use a licensed commercial electrical contractor instead of trying to fix issues on their own, or hiring a jack of all trades handyman. Electrical systems are simply too complicated, and the risks involved are too high to take any chances. For businesses this is especially true because of the countless regulations and liabilities involved. An incorrectly wired system like an electrical panel can mean a business could fail a safety inspection and have to pay costly fines or even be shut down. The best way a commercial property can avoid this is to do their homework and make sure to only work with qualified professionals with the proper credentials and training.