Licensed NJ Electrical Contractors
Local Wall Township NJ electrician serving all of Monmouth & Ocean Counties
- Best of New Jersey Award of Excellence – Stivale D’Italia
- 2009 Best in Monmouth County (Electrician) from Asbury Park Press
- National Fire Protection Assoc. recognition
- BBB A+ Accredited Business
Here at MM Electric we are only satisfied when you are! We are fully dedicated to providing you with high quality electrical services conveniently located near you. For us integrity and quality are tools as essential as wire cutters and screwdrivers! Call us today at 732-749-3596, we are always available day or night! Ask about our 10% off discounts for Senior Citizens, US Veterans, and first time clients! MM Electric are local fully licensed electricians in New Jersey.
ATTENTION GENERAC GENERATOR OWNERS!!!
We are running a special for the first year of generator maintenance for $275.00!!
This includes two inspections in the first year which include: checking the battery; terminations, connections and water level, cables, belts, hoses, coolant level/condition, oil level/condition, battery charging system, fluid levels, safety circuit alarms and lights automatic transfer switches, switchgear power connection temperature, automatic exercise system., applying a coat of wax coating to outer housing and transfer switch for maximum protection. And changing oil and filters one time per year.
Upgrades & Repairs
- Pool electrical install
- Spa electrical Install
- Pool and spa electrical wiring
- Pool and Spa Lighting
- Yard lighting and wiring
- Jacuzzis and whirlpool Install
- Outdoor entertainment systems
Our licensed electricians will make sure pool or spa wiring is not only working perfectly, but also keeping your family and friends safe.
Commercial & Industrial
Signs Your Electrical System Is Due For Repairs
- Sudden burning smells, such as the smell of burnt plastic, especially around appliances.
- Lights flicker or dim
- Outlets feel hot to the touch or give off a shock
- Discoloration on outlets, light switches
- Fuses frequently and easily blown or tripped
- High electric/utility bill
If you have seen any of these signs or want a professional electrician to take a look at your electrical system give us a call at and we can help.